- Laguna Niguel hosts an all-day Haunted Skate Contest Saturday beginning at 9 a.m. at the skate park, 27745 Alicia Pkwy. Competitions will be held all day, with prizes for first, second and third-place winners. Bring a costume for extra points. The $20 entry free comes with a free t-shirt while supplies last.
- Want to learn some cake decorating tips? A beginners class will be taught at the Laguna Niguel Sea Country Senior Center Saturday morning at 9 a.m. Cost is $29 plus $30 for materials. Get details here.
- The Firebird ballet will be held Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. at the Irvine Barclay Theater, 4242 Campus Dr. Scored by Igor Stravinsky, this Russian folk tale tells about a magical, glowing bird and a prince who enters an evil and magical world. Tickets are $40 for adults, $37 for seniors and $30 for children. Info: (949) 854-4646.
- Jax Bicycle Center in Laguna Niguel hosts a breast cancer ride Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Jax says 100 percent of the $30 registration fee goes to the Breast Cancer Research Fund. Info: 949-262-7287 x100
- Want to see what new birds are migrating in the fall to South Orange County? The Irvine Ranch Conservancy invites anyone interested to the Orchard Hills Trailhead for a free three-hour bird watch on Friday starting at 8 a.m. Register here.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something