- The Laguna Niguel YMCA will offer red cross certification Friday at 9 a.m. The certification covers both CPR and first aid and is good for two years. The class is geared for students 12 and up, including adults.
- The Laguna Ballet is performing "The Nutcracker" at Saddleback College's McKinney Theater Dec. 19-22, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. This is the company's 28th annual production of the Russian classic.
- Now through Dec. 31, the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel hosts Gingerbread Spectacular. The pastry team has spent more than 400 hours to create the gingerbread display that will be dedicated to all of the Community Footprints partners the resort supports throughout the year. The display is made from gingerbread, doughnuts, sugar cubes, waffles, pretzels, cream puffs, rolls, cookies, crackers, cereal, macaroons, dried fruit, chocolate shavings, candy, candy and more candy. The display is free and open to the public at One Ritz-Carlton Drive, Dana Point.
- Irvine Presbyterian Church, 4445 Alton Pkwy., hosts the Mr. Christmas Tree pageant Wednesday at 7 p.m. The church promises a "very enjoyable, light-hearted evening for all age groups."
- Parents can enjoy date night Friday from 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. while the YMCA looks after the little ones. Potty-trained kids get to enjoy a fun-filled night of games, activities, snacks, dinner, movies, and more in a safe, supervised environment. $30 for one child and $10 for each additional sibling.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something