The new Laguna Niguel City Hall is on track to be completed in late August, according to city officials.
Construction activity for the week of April 18 to 22 will include:
- Installation of amphitheater seat walls in the courtyard.
- Installation of metal roof on trellis along the south elevation.
- Continuation of installation of T-bar ceiling grids and lighting fixtures in office areas.
- Begin clearing site and preparing for installation of parking lot improvements.
- Begin excavation for fountain at front entrance.
Grounbreaking for the new location was in October 2010.