By Nicole Cook
A rundown of calls that came into the O.C. Sheriff’s Department December 20-21. Incidents reported from Dana Point are noted as such. Other incidents were reported in Laguna Niguel.
- Someone was using a loud vacuum on the 24200 block of El Pilar around 10:30 p.m.
- A caller reported that someone knocked over his trash cans, causing damage to his residence. The guards at the gate knew who did it, but refused to tell him. The incident occurred around 10 p.m. at the 27500 block of Manor Hill.
- A man stated that his son’s Facebook account was hacked and was being used to distribute information about narcotics sales. The report was taken around 7:30 p.m. on Gray Stone Way.
- A 17-year-old boy and his younger sibling were at home on Denia, when someone went knocking on their walls outside around 10:30 p.m.
- A young man wearing all black was slumped over on the curb at the Shell gas
station near Sprouts at the cross streets of Crown Valley Parkway and Niguel
Road. The man had possible alcohol poisoning. The incident occurred around 3:40
The Sheriff's Blotter data is taken from the official calls for service records
kept by the Orange County Sheriff's Department.
The calls represent what was told to the deputy in the field by the radio dispatcher. The true nature of an incident often differs from what is initially reported. No assumption of criminal guilt or affiliation should be drawn from the content of the information provided.