Like almost every Hollywood action movie that inevitably earns itself a sequel, we thought we do the same and present you with our part two of "places to avoid fender-benders" in Laguna Niguel.
A few months ago, we suggested that we deemed the most difficult to navigate without consequence. Here are five more:
1. The corner of Bear Brand and Camino Del Avion near Here you will find all kinds of soccer moms in their big SUVs picking up their kids and turning every which way while on their cell phones. Watch in front of you, on the side of you, behind you, and anywhere else we missed to tell you to watch when in the area during pick-up and drop-off times.
2. On the Dana Point side of Ocean Ranch Village be very mindful of parking near the store. The place is always busy and there is always someone hunting for a parking spot without looking around before they finally park it.
3. Stay clear of driving anywhere near before the kids go to school in the early hours, as well as when they get out in the afternoon. Talk about a sea of cars moving every which way and then some.
4. The parking lot on Golden Lantern in Marina Hills can be tricky depending on the time of day you run in for a few groceries. The worst time and probably the most likely hour when a fender-bender could happen? 5 p.m.
5. at the corner of Crown Valley and Alicia parkways is another strip center that should be avoided during the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Turning into the center off of Crown Valley is very tricky and just ripe for a fender-bender altercation.
Do you agree with our choices? Have a few of your own areas where residents should avoid? Tell us in comments.