It may be late July, but that hasn't stopped retailers from hosting Christmas and Black Friday sales.
"Christmas in July" sales have been around since the 1950s, but the idea has become more popular due to the slower economy. The sales are also a reminder that there are only five months until Christmas.
Now there's a new trend: "Cyber Black Friday in July." Cyber Black Friday is the online version of the Black Friday retail frenzy, in which traffic and sales on retailer websites spike after Thanksgiving.
This year, as we round out the last week in July, you might want to check out these Christmas in July savings or Black Friday days:
- is offering 10 percent off items site-wide with Coupon Code XMAS722. Ends July 31.
- is ringing in the holiday season early. Visit mblaguna.com for deals.
- Sears.com is offering 40 percent off items online with Christmas Lane items.
- CafePress.com deal gets you $10 off $50 with Coupon Code MELT.
- CheapOair.com has cheap flights to destinations around the world. Ends July 31.
- At Fitz and Floyd now through July 31, save up to 75 percent off selected Christmas ceramic decor, dinnerware, gifts and more.
More details and savings can be found at theholidayspot.com/christmas_in_july/sale/