- The Laguna Niguel YMCA offers cheerleading classes for children 6-12. The course is $150 for members, $200 for non-members. Practices are Fridays from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. with game on Saturdays from 11 a.m. to noon.
- Dana Point's City Council will meet Tuesday at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 33282 Golden Lantern. The Chief of Police suggests that skateboarding be banned from two streets, including the roadway and sidewalks within Monarch Bay Terrace.
- Hennessey's Tavern, 34111 La Plaza in Dana Point, hosts karaoke every Monday night.
- The California Native Plant Society offers a crash course in identifying local flora Thursday night from 6:45 to 9 at The Duck Club, 15 Riparian View. Biologist Bob Allen will lead the discussion.
- At 7 p.m., Shark Tank TV star Kevin O'Leary will discuss his new book "Cold Hard Truth on Men, Women & Money" at Mission Viejo's Norman P. Murray Community and Senior Center, 24932 Veterans Way.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something