- If you're in 6th through 8th grade, Laguna Niguel has a fun event this Friday planned for you called Friday Night Live! Middle-schoolers will be dancing to DJ-provided music, playing Wii games, ping pong, entering contests and fun food challenges. Snacks and prizes will be provided. Cost is $5 for this 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. event at the Sea Country Community Center, 24602 Aliso Creek Road. Admission sales end at 7:30pm.
- Luxe Restaurant at 24582 Del Prado is asking the Dana Point Planning Commission to allow them to host live entertainment. City staff doesn't think it's such a good idea. The issue is scheduled to be decided Monday at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 33282 Golden Lantern.
- Monday is designated by the United Nations as International Holocaust Remembrance Day. It is the anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp in 1945 and honors the victims of the Nazi era.
- Attention husbands, boyfriends and significant others: Valentine’s Day is just three weeks away. Now is a good time to think about gifts and make restaurant reservations. Don’t say you weren’t told!
- Orange County can be a very predictable place, but the Segerstrom Center for the Arts has an antidote in the annual Off-Center Festival. There’s a still a week left to sample innovative entertainment, DJs and food trucks.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something