- In case you missed this last weekend, the Dana Point Harbor Boat Parade of Lights returns next weekend on Dec. 13 and 14 beginning at 7:30 p.m. Boaters from around the county will decorate their boats and try to snag top prizes for awards like Best Use of Lights, Most Colorful and Best Powerboat.
- The City of Dana Point hosts its Winter Festival and Tree Lighting Saturday from noon to 7:30 p.m. at La Plaza Park, 34111 La Plaza St. Most of the scheduled events are available at no cost.
- The Laguna Niguel Holiday Parade starts Saturday at 10 a.m. This year's theme is "Through the Eyes of a Child" and will includes a visit from Snoopy and the Wienermobile.
- School kids are invited Thursday at 4 p.m. to the Dana Point Library, 33841 Niguel Road, for holiday cookie decorating. More info: 949-496-5517, ocpl.org.
- Monday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., guest author Jill Amadio, who wrote "Gunther Rall: Luftwaffe Ace and Nato General" and other biographies, will discuss and sign books at Dana Point Library, 33841 Niguel Road. More info: 949-496-5517, ocpl.org.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something