He mows the lawn, pays your college tuition and bails you out when you need it most.
We're talking about dad and he deserves your undivided attention, at least one day out of the year. Father's Day is Sunday, and if you forgot to pick up a gift, here is a list of 10 things you might want to consider. Be creative, and please, don't settle for giving him a tie.
1. Two tickets to the new in Laguna Niguel for him and you to catch a movie together when he has time.
2. Gift certificate to where he can pick up those household tools he's been hoping to add to his toolbox.
3. A lounge chair from that has a canopy to shield him from the sun's harmful rays.
4. His own membership to
5. A new wet/dry portable 2.5 gallon vac from
6. A one-cup Keurig coffeemaker from
7. Take him to brunch at the
9. A hobby kit from the new
10. Some exotic case of beer from