- There are 98 Laguna Niguel homes for sale: 71 detached, 27 attached. Five are short sales and four are bank-owned homes for sale.
Homes Sold From Dec 26, 2012, to Jan 23, 2013
- · Standard Equity Sale
- · Short Sale
- · Bank Owned
Average Sold Price
Average Sold Price per Square Foot
Four Laguna Niguel homes sold in the last week. Here are the highest- and lowest-priced of the bunch:
Address: 28901 Drakes Bay
- Sold On: Jan. 17
- Selling Price: $1,175,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths 5
- Living Area: 3,966 square feet
- Year Built: 2006
- Description: Short sale home in the 24-hour guard-gated Hillcrest Estates community. Expansive, unobstructed, panoramic and city lights views. Highlights include a dramatic grand foyer, marble and hardwood flooring and a sweeping wrought-iron staircase. The kitchen features dark fruitwood cabinetry, granite counters and stainless appliances.
Address: 24952 Via Denise
- Sold On: Jan. 18
- Selling Price: $465,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 3
- Living Area: 1,200 square feet
- Year Built: 1989
- Description: Remodeled Rancho Niguel Tampico home located on a small cul de sac with a private yard. New kitchen, new dual pane windows and travertine floors.
Data and photos obtained from the CRMLS.
Featured homes by various agencies.