Data and photos obtained from the CRMLS.
Featured homes by various agencies.
- November total sales dropped significantly, however, the average sales price and price per square foot FINISHED WITH A HUGE LEAP.
Homes Sold From Oct. 31 to Nov. 28
- · Standard Equity Sale
- · Short-sale
- · Bank-owned
Average Sold Price
Average Sold Price per Square Foot
Listed below are 3 recently sold Laguna Niguel homes.
Address: 30 Hill Ridge
- Sold On: Nov. 26
- Selling Price: $3,450,000
- Bedrooms: 7
- Baths 7
- Living Area: 7,600 square feet
- Year Built: 1991
- Description: Beautiful Spanish Mediterranean-style architecture and design for this estate located in the guard-gated custom homes of Bear Brand Ranch. Located on a lot size listed as over 43,000 square feet with lush palms, stately lawns, and an outdoor living and recreation veranda with beautiful views. Interior highlights include generous proportioned spaces with second-story ceilings and custom finishes articulating the homes natural grace and attention to detail. Situated on a very private end of cul-de-sac site which overlooks rolling hills, valleys, city lights and ocean views. Close to beautiful beaches, Dana Point marina, world class golf courses, shopping, 5-star dining, and convenient to the St. Regis and Ritz Carlton hotels.
Address: 28441 Rancho Grande
- Sold On: Nov. 23
- Selling Price: $760,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 3
- Living Area: 2,736 square feet
- Year Built: 1986
- Description: Over $200,000 spent on remodeling this Rancho Niguel home. Beautiful hardwood floors, high ceilings, warm colors, and a retractable glass (wall) door in the family room welcoming the outside in. The entertaining backyard includes a built-in barbecue fireplace, and salt water pool and spa. Upstairs offers a wonderful full size deck off the master for sunset and city light views. Two of the secondary bedrooms have built-ins, one with a Murphy bed, the other with an entertainment center. Great community club with tennis, work out room, and pools.
Address: 29281 Kestrel Lane
- Sold On: Nov. 22
- Selling Price: $670,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Living Area: 1,943 square feet
- Year Built: 1978
- Description: Single-level home located in the Kite Hill community. Travertine tile flooring throughout, scraped high ceilings with accent recessed lighting, faux custom paint, upgraded sunken master shower, french doors and windows leading to a private backyard.