** Data and photos obtained from the CRMLS. Featured homes by various agencies.
- Total sales continue to drop, except for sales for attached short sales which almost doubled during the last month*.
Homes Sold From Nov. 7 to Dec. 5
- · Standard Equity Sale
- · Short-sale
- · Bank-owned
Average Sold Price
Average Sold Price per Square Foot
Listed below are 3 recently sold Laguna Niguel homes.
Address: 3 San Simeon
- Sold On: Nov. 29
- Selling Price: $1,300,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths 4
- Living Area: 4,207 square feet
- Year Built: 1989
- Description: Beautiful remodeled Tuscan Villa in the guard-gated community of Palmilla. Awesome panoramic views situated on a quiet cul- de-sac location. Highlights include a main floor master bedroom, Travertine flooring, a wrought iron staircase, custom built-ins, and a large entertainer’s backyard. Close to beautiful beaches, Dana Point Marina, world-class golf courses, shopping, five-star dining, and convenient to the St. Regis and Ritz Carlton hotels.
Address: 22 Vintage
- Sold On: Dec. 3
- Selling Price: $1,275,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 3
- Living Area: 3,200 square feet
- Year Built: 1990
- Description: Lovely home on a large corner lot with sit down ocean views located in the guard-gated community of Crest de Ville. Highlights include hardwood floors throughout with Travertine in the kitchen and family room. Designer iron staircase. The master bedroom has a balcony and a retreat. Outside is an expansive lawn area with a full panoramic view of the ocean and city lights.
Address: 10 Dorchester
- Sold On: Nov. 22
- Selling Price: $1,170,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 4
- Living Area: 3,422 square feet
- Year Built: 1993
- Description: Large executive home in the guard-gated community of Ocean Ranch. Located on a single-loaded street across from the community pool and park. The foyer features pillow edge limestone floors and a spiral staircase. Other features include vaulted ceilings, faux finishes, kitchen with limestone floors, nook with a fireplace, granite island and countertops, and Viking appliances. Upstairs, the master bedroom is huge with a retreat area and a limestone fireplace.