Data and photos obtained from the CRMLS. Featured homes by various agencies.
Homes Sold From Dec 5, 2012 to Jan 2, 2013
- · Standard Equity Sale
- · Short Sale
- · Bank Owned
Average Sold Price
Average Sold Price per Square Foot
Listed below are the Highest and Lowest Priced Laguna Niguel Homes that sold this week.
Address: 2 Carmel Woods
- Sold On: Dec 28, 2012
- Selling Price: $2,925,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths 6
- Living Area: 5,806 square feet
- Year Built: 2000
- Description: Guard-gated community of Ocean Ranch custom estates with an ocean view situated on a large flat 20,000+ square-foot lot. Expansive rear yard complete with pool, spa, outdoor fireplace, and grill station. Perfect estate for indoor, outdoor living, and entertaining with French door access to the rear yard. French style interior design. The master suite and separate deck have beautiful ocean views along with twin walk in closets and European design marble bath. The luxurious bath leads to a separate gym with ocean views. Special features include an oversized gourmet kitchen with full Viking appliances, butler pantry with warming oven, wine cellar, solid distressed walnut flooring throughout, central audio system, and a large family room with full bar.
Address: 25132 Camino Del Mar E.
- Sold On: Dec. 28, 2012
- Selling Price: $170,000
- Bedrooms: 1
- Baths: 1
- Living Area: 760 square feet
- Year Built: 1989
- Description: This short-sale attached condo in the Expressions community of Rancho Niguel was on the market for just one day. Carriage unit with a greenbelt and pool view.