Data and photos obtained from the CRMLS.
Featured homes by various agencies.
Homes Sold From Oct. 17 to Nov. 14
- Standard Equity Sale
Average Sold Price
Average Sold Price per Square Foot
Listed below are 3 recently sold Laguna Niguel homes.
Address: 31941 Monarch Crest
- Sold On: Nov. 8
- Selling Price: $4,900,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths 8
- Living Area: 7,875 square feet
- Year Built: 2008
- Description: The Pinnacles at Monarch Point Custom Estates presents a one-of-a kind opportunity to enjoy the perfect blend of timeless luxury and magnificent ocean and sunset views. Stylish custom qualities and forever north and south coastline views. The interior space is highlighted with natural light from generous tall windows throughout. Impressive living areas with double-height ceiling, gorgeous stone, Travertine, marble, and custom carpet. Chef-perfect kitchen with top of the line appliances, an abundance of custom cabinetry, and a well appointed butler's pantry. Wood paneled elevator to the bedroom suites all with breathtaking ocean and sunset views. Spectacular grounds with a Pebble Tech pool and spa, outdoor dining, lounge, and entertainment areas all taking advantage of the incredible views. The subterranean parking is ample for four plus vehicles. This home is an entertainer’s dream.
Address: 4 Alta Hills Way
- Sold On: Nov. 8
- Selling Price: $2,350,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 5
- Living Area: 5,400 square feet
- Year Built: 1998
- Description: Custom estate located in the guard-gated community of Ocean Ranch with year round ocean and sunset views. Hardwood floors throughout the main level. Formal living and dining with artisan crafted ceiling detail. The Great Room is an architectural feat with a chalet-like vaulted ceiling complemented by wood beam accent, granite fireplace, and serving bar with a wine and utility refrigerator. The granite kitchen has Sub-Zero and Dacor appliances. The main floor master bedroom has an ocean view bay window and retreat. The elevator provides easy access to the second level with a second master suite with a large ocean view deck. The yard features a porch, an outdoor barbecue cook center, dining patio, fountain, and lush vine covered patio loggia.
Address: 15 Westgate
- Sold On: Nov. 13
- Selling Price: $845,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 4
- Living Area: 3,046 square feet
- Year Built: 1991
- Description: Elegant executive Andorra home located in the gated community of Westgate Cove. This home features a main level mother-in-law suite. Impressive two-story, 18-foot high ceilings with an abundance of natural light. The kitchen is a gourmet dream with high-end stainless appliances and plenty of cabinets, storage, and elegant Brazilian granite. Upstairs is a lovely master bedroom suite with a double-sided fireplace, jet tub, and beautiful mosaic tile work. Great school district, great community, and great location. This delightful community is near the beach, parks, restaurants and movie theater. Close to beaches, Laguna Niguel Racquet/Swim Club, El Niguel Country Club, Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, Dana Point Harbor, and Laguna Beach.