There are 126 Laguna Niguel homes for sale, 91 detached and 35 attached. 4 are short sales and 1 is a bank owned home for sale.
See the home sale charts for attached and detached homes in the photo gallery to assess how home sales have changed in the last year!
Homes Sold From Feb 14 to Mar 13, 2013
- · Standard Equity Sale
- · Short Sale
- · Bank Owned
Average Sold Price
Average Sold Price per Square Foot
Here are some details about the highest priced Laguna Niguel detached home and attached home that sold in the Last Week.
Address: 57 Fairlane
- Sold On: Mar 11, 2013
- Selling Price: $1,020,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths 4
- Living Area: 3,164 -sq-ft.
- Year Built: 1988
- Description: Ocean view home located in the gated Seadrift community. Entertaining backyard with a pool, rock waterfall, rock slide, and a spa, on a large lot almost 9,000 square feet. Large master suite with a fireplace and access to an ocean view deck with stairs to the pool. Highlights include a bonus room and distressed wood floors. Located within a few miles of Dana Point Harbor, beaches, Laguna Beach, and 5 star hotels.
Address: 11 Saint Raphael, Laguna Niguel
- Sold On: Mar 7, 2013
- Selling Price: $1,000,000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths 3
- Living Area: 2,244 -sq-ft.
- Year Built: 1986
- Description: Outstanding ocean, coastline, and Catalina views from this home located in the gate guarded community of Laguna Sur. Beautiful new limestone flooring upstairs. 2 master suites with walk-in closets. Large balcony off the downstairs front room/living room and master bedroom. Large gourmet kitchen. Gated courtyard at the entry.
Data and photos obtained from the CRMLS.
Featured homes by various agencies.