Data and photos obtained from the CRMLS. Featured homes by various agencies.
- There are 94 Laguna Niguel homes for sale, 69 detached and 23 attached, 7 are short sales and 7 are bank-owned.
Homes Sold From Dec. 12, 2012 to Jan. 9, 2013
- · Standard Equity Sale
- · Short-sale
- · Bank-owned
Average Sold Price
Average Sold Price per Square Foot
Listed below are the highest and lowest priced Laguna Niguel homes that sold this week.
Address: 24 Old Ranch Road
- Sold On: Jan. 4
- Selling Price: $4,200,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths 7
- Living Area: 6,500 square feet
- Year Built: 1992
- Description: Located in the 24-hour guard-gated Bear Brand Ranch. Fully remodeled Santa Barbara estate. Sitting on a flat 25,000-plus-square-foot professionally landscaped lot with quality features inside and out. Highlights include fine wood finishes, exceptional custom hardware and fixtures. The gourmet kitchen is complete with top-of-the-line stainless appliances and natural stone countertops and high quality custom cabinetry. The executive office features an inlaid wood flooring and custom wood built-in cabinetry. Additional features include a private entry courtyard and fountain with outside fireplace, a family room with entertainment center and walk around wet bar, and views from the master suite with a private sitting area. Other focal points include four fireplaces, four second-floor balconies, and beautiful French doors leading to the garden with a pool and spa.
Address: 28091 Padrino
- Sold On: Jan. 4
- Selling Price: $330,000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 3
- Living Area: 1,197 square feet
- Year Built: 1989
- Description: Rancho Niguel townhome style Milano home with an open floorplan. Features include private patios, plenty of upgraded dual-pane windows, a large master bedroom with high ceilings. In addition, this home is within walking distance to top-ranked schools as well as stores, restaurants, and entertainment.