s still fighting for its right to operate within the city of Laguna Niguel and will be holding a closed session with the city council tonight to address its current lawsuit.
The city filed the lawsuit against Suite A last year in an attempt to close the clinic after the council unanimously voted to ban medical marijuana dispensaries.
The council will also:
- Hear a presentation about a handmade lei from the Laguna Niguel Military Support Committee to the Laguna Niguel City Council and USS McClusky.
- Approve an amendment to the professional services agreement with RBF Consulting for consulting services for the Crown Valley Parkway Widening Project Phase II.
- Approve the Three-Party Tender Agreement for completion of roof construction for the
- Adopt the Traffic Signal Master Plan Update No. 10 and Priority List which recommends that the city not install any additional traffic signals at this time.
- Adopt the Community Development Block Grant Program Final Annual Action Plan 2012-2013.
- Adopt the new salary schedules for the maintenance, clerical and technical unit and the middle management, professional and supervisory unit.
- Adopt the hourly rate schedule for part-time employees approving a donation of $2,000 to the Grad Nite Committee.
The City Council meets on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. at the at City Hall, 30111 Crown Valley Pkwy.