By Nicole Cook
A rundown of calls that came into the O.C. Sheriff’s Department September 17-18. Incidents reported from Dana Point are noted as such. Other incidents were reported in Laguna Niguel.
- A caller stated that his neighbor’s alarm has been going off every morning for the past year between 4:30 and 6:00 a.m. The incident was reported around 7:00 a.m. at the 23500 block of Shirleen Court.
- A son allegedly kicked down his mother’s door around 11:33 p.m. on Glen Cove. He then went to his room and went to sleep.
- A woman reported that her neighbor was ranting, raving, yelling and cursing at her, and stated it was becoming an ongoing problem. The report was taken around 7:30 p.m. at the 200 block of Chandon.
- A resident at the 200 block of Chandon was allegedly videotaping her neighbor’s dog and climbing on the balcony around 2:45 p.m.
- The mother of a 15-year-old daughter reported that a 21-year-old man had been contacting her teen. The last incident occurred around 1:30 p.m. on Sierra Vista.
The Sheriff's Blotter data is taken from the official calls for service records kept by the Orange County Sheriff's Department.
The calls represent what was told to the deputy in the field by the radio dispatcher. The true nature of an incident often differs from what is initially reported. No assumption of criminal guilt or affiliation should be drawn from the content of the information provided.