By Nicole Cook
A rundown of calls that came into the O.C. Sheriff’s Department September 1-2. Incidents reported from Dana Point are noted as such. Other incidents were reported in Laguna Niguel.
- Citizen Assist. 11:06 a.m. Aliso Creek/La Paz Roads. A caller reported that someone sprayed her van with chemicals while it was in the Ralph's parking lot.
- Citizen Assist. 5:11 p.m. 24200 block of Los Serranos Drive. A caller reported that after firing his gardener, the man kept coming back to his house when he was not home and cutting bushes and trees without his consent.
- Disturbance. 8:00 a.m. 25200 block of Via Veracruz. A caller reported that his neighbors kids were being loud and he stated that the parents did nothing to control the noise.
- Suspicious Person/Circumstances. 2:36 p.m. Caravel Plaza/Barkentine Boulevard. A caller reported that a man was sitting in the community pool area looking dazed out. He was in his 20's, his eyes were rolled back and he had tattoos. The caller thought he might have been doing drugs in the restroom. The man was arrested.
- Suspicious Person/Circumstances. 7:46 p.m. 30100 block of Crown Valley Parkway. A caller reported that her niece was driving around her home and she was afraid to go inside for fear that she would shoot her.
The Sheriff's Blotter data is taken from the
official calls for service records kept by the Orange
County Sheriff's Department.
The calls represent what was told to the deputy in the field by the radio dispatcher. The true nature of an incident often differs from what is initially reported. No assumption of criminal guilt or affiliation should be drawn from the content of the information provided.