A rundown of calls that came into the O.C. Sheriff’s Department September 11-12. Incidents reported from Dana Point are noted as such. Other incidents were reported in Laguna Niguel.
- Defrauding an Innkeeper. 2:24 a.m. Alicia Parkway/Pacific Island Drive. A cab driver reported that three drunk females ran out of his cab without paying. They were standing across the street.
- Citizen Assist. 11:34 a.m. 23700 block of Hillhurst Drive. A caller said he heard a loud noise the night before and his sliding glass window was shattered. It was unknown whether it was an attempted burglary.
- Battery. 6:10 p.m. La Paz Road/Pacific Park Drive. A caller reported that his shift manager punched him in the stomach and shoved him over one of his shifts being cut. The manager was in his late 20’s and was wearing a dark green shirt.
- Disturbance. 6:51 a.m. 24200 block of Airporter Way. A caller reported that her husband slapped her in the face.
- Traffic Hazard. 6:49 p.m. Aliso Creek Road/Alicia Parkway. A caller reported that his mini iPad was in a black case, and it fell off the top of his vehicle while driving away. It was in the middle of the intersection and he wanted a deputy to retrieve it.
The Sheriff's Blotter data is taken from the official calls for service records kept by the Orange County Sheriff's Department.
The calls represent what was told to the deputy in the field by the radio dispatcher. The true nature of an incident often differs from what is initially reported. No assumption of criminal guilt or affiliation should be drawn from the content of the information provided.