A rundown of calls that came into the O.C. Sheriff’s Department August 24-25. Incidents reported from Dana Point are noted as such. Other incidents were reported in Laguna Niguel.
- Municipal Code Violations. 10:33 a.m. 23700 block of Arjay Way. A caller reported that people were spray-painting a car.
- Citizen Assist. 8:47 p.m. 24600 block of Via Carlos. A caller reported that she was having issues with her sister and niece. She believed they hid her purse and passport because they did not want her to go to Japan.
- Suspicious Person/Circumstances. 9:36 p.m. 24300 block of El Pilar. A caller reported that a man was walking around the condo complex throwing air punches. He was 20-30 years old and was last seen sitting on the stairs.
- Disturbance-Mechanical. 1:25 p.m. Alicia Parkway/Niguel Road. A caller reported that a man was running a loud generator in the Albertson’s parking lot to wash and detail cars.
- Suspicious Person/Circumstances. 1:10 p.m. 28600 block of Jaeger Drive. A called police to say that his downstairs neighbor was spraying something that he believed was blowing up to his house and poisoning him and his wife. He stated that one of his wife’s pupils was twice as big as the other. The Orange County Fire Authority was enroute.
The Sheriff's Blotter data is taken from the official calls for service records kept by the Orange County Sheriff's Department.
The calls represent what was told to the deputy in the field by the radio dispatcher. The true nature of an incident often differs from what is initially reported. No assumption of criminal guilt or affiliation should be drawn from the content of the information provided.