By Nicole Cook
A rundown of calls that came into the O.C. Sheriff’s Department September 21-22. Incidents reported from Dana Point are noted as such. Other incidents were reported in Laguna Niguel.
- Around 4:00 p.m. on Villamoura, a woman said her neighbor was harassing her with cameras facing her home.
- Ongoing problems with a noisy neighbor were reported at 12:45 p.m. on the 23700 block of Sea Breeze Lane for a neighbor leaving his door wide open, blaring his television and housing loud birds. The caller spoke to him in the past and claimed he was extremely hostile.
- After telling his friend that he could no longer attend a rave, a teen asked for his money back, but was refused unless he was given a ride to the rave. He was arrested and released. The incident occurred at 2:35 p.m. at the 32700 block of Pointe Sutton in Dana Point.
- A caller at TGI Friday’s on Greenfield, stated that a 45-50 year-old man was sitting at the bar talking about moving large amounts of marijuana around 7:30 p.m.
- A skill saw blade was found sitting on top of a tree stump that was knee high, around 10:00 a.m. at the cross streets of Crown Valley Parkway and Club House Drive. There was concern that a child could easily pick it up.
- A woman was arrested and released around 1:00 a.m. after allegedly getting in a physical altercation with a man. A caller allegedly heard the man hitting the woman at the 25600 block of Miraleste. Police have been to the residence before.
The Sheriff's Blotter data is taken from the official calls for service records kept by the Orange County Sheriff's Department.
The calls represent what was told to the deputy in the field by the radio dispatcher. The true nature of an incident often differs from what is initially reported. No assumption of criminal guilt or affiliation should be drawn from the content of the information provided.