By Nicole Cook
A rundown of calls that came into the O.C. Sheriff’s Department December 26-27. Incidents reported from Dana Point are noted as such. Other incidents were reported in Laguna Niguel.
- While at the Cinepolis Luxury Cinemas, a man said another random man hit him in the face with his fist. The incident occurred around 9:30 p.m.
- A man was riding a bike “crazily” in the Walmart parking lot on Alicia around 5 p.m. He was showing a 13-14 year-old child stunts, which the caller believed were dangerous.
- At the Windridge Apartments, teens were trespassing, painting graffiti and drinking around 4:30 p.m. One of them dropped a cell phone before they all took off in different directions.
- A caller stated that he was threatened by another member at the 24 Hour Fitness on La Paz because he moved the other member's belongings. The report was taken around 10:30 p.m.
- A woman alleged that her 52 year-old landlord charged at her, spit in her face and pushed her. The incident occurred around 2 p.m. at the 24300 block of the Rue de Gauguin.
The Sheriff's Blotter data is taken from the official calls for service records kept by the Orange County Sheriff's Department.
The calls represent what was told to the deputy in the field by the radio dispatcher. The true nature of an incident often differs from what is initially reported. No assumption of criminal guilt or affiliation should be drawn from the content of the information provided.