By Nicole Cook
A rundown of calls that came into the O.C. Sheriff’s Department September 25-26. Incidents reported from Dana Point are noted as such. Other incidents were reported in Laguna Niguel.
- Around 8:50 p.m., a caller reported that his ex-wife told him she was raped on Saturday night by someone she knew.
- At Whole Foods at the 23900 block of Aliso Creek Road, a man left without paying for his groceries around 7:30 p.m. He was wearing a salmon colored polo and beige shorts and drove away in a gray Prius. His plates were covered with white paper.
- A woman was transported to Mission Laguna Hospital and placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold after she took 5-6 sleeping pills with wine and slit her wrists. She admitted to taking pills in the past, but had never cut herself before. The incident occurred around 12:30 p.m. on Camino Los Padres.
- A grandmother’s older Spanish speaking grandson translated to deputies that around 7:30, his 4-year-old brother was playing with the neighbor’s 8-year-old boy, when he pulled down his pants and licked his private parts. The grandmother was concerned that sexual abuse might be occurring at the neighbor’s house. The incident occurred at the 28100 block of Moulton Parkway.
- The manager at Baja Fresh located at the cross streets of Marina Hills Drive and Tessier was reportedly yelling in a caller’s face around 2 p.m. The caller wished to speak to deputies regarding the incident, as he felt he was being verbally assaulted.
The Sheriff's Blotter data is taken from the official calls for service records kept by the Orange County Sheriff's Department.
The calls represent what was told to the deputy in the field by the radio dispatcher. The true nature of an incident often differs from what is initially reported. No assumption of criminal guilt or affiliation should be drawn from the content of the information provided.