By Nicole Cook
A rundown of calls that came into the O.C. Sheriff’s Department November 1-2. Incidents reported from Dana Point are noted as such. Other incidents were reported in Laguna Niguel.
- Around 3 p.m. at the Mobil located at the 30000 block of Alicia Parkway, a 17-year-old was asking people to buy her cigarettes.
- A woman stated that her neighbor’s dogs tried to attack her around 6:30 p.m. at the 28000 block of Padrino.
- A person who was covered in paint passed out in the bushes outside of the patio at the Tavern on the Coast. The incident occurred around 6 p.m. in Dana Point.
- Harassing letters were put on a caller’s vehicle and doorstep by his or her neighbor. The report was taken around 3 p.m. at the 23200 block of Via Milano.
- Two drivers of BMW M6 Coupes were allegedly racing up Golden Lantern from Beacon Hill, towards Sardina, around 2:40 p.m. in Dana Point.
The Sheriff's Blotter data is taken from the official calls for service records kept by the Orange County Sheriff's Department.
The calls represent what was told to the deputy in the field by the radio dispatcher. The true nature of an incident often differs from what is initially reported. No assumption of criminal guilt or affiliation should be drawn from the content of the information provided.