By Nicole Cook
A rundown of calls that came into the O.C. Sheriff’s Department December 24-25. Incidents reported from Dana Point are noted as such. Other incidents were reported in Laguna Niguel.
- At the cross streets of Crown Valley and Moulton Parkways, a white Honda Accord had fire coming out from underneath it. The incident was reported around 4:30 p.m.
- A person reported that he or she was beaten up by four unknown men three days prior, at the 30542 block of Mirandela Lane. The report was taken at 2:40 at the 25900 block of Pasofino.
- Tree trimmers were attempting to cut down a man’s trees at the 23900 block of Wanigan Way per his homeowners association’s request, but the man didn’t want them to. He was unable to reach anyone at the association. The incident occurred around 9:30 a.m.
- 2 vehicles were involved in an accident around 1:20 am at the 25100 block of Hidden Hills Road. A man and woman were taken to Mission Hospital with one complaining of neck pain and the other of a broken finger.
- A man said his 61-year-old family member didn’t show up for a family dinner on Christmas Eve, and he was concerned that she was drunk. The report was taken around 9:20 a.m. on Marseille.
The Sheriff's Blotter data is taken from the official calls for service records kept by the Orange County Sheriff's Department.
The calls represent what was told to the deputy in the field by the radio dispatcher. The true nature of an incident often differs from what is initially reported. No assumption of criminal guilt or affiliation should be drawn from the content of the information provided.