By Nicole Cook
A rundown of calls that came into the O.C. Sheriff’s Department November 11-12. Incidents reported from Dana Point are noted as such. Other incidents were reported in Laguna Niguel.
- A caller reported that in the back parking lot of In and Out on La Paz, a man and woman were doing heroin inside a gray pickup with a canopy around 6:15 p.m.
- A girl received a call from her 16-year-old sister, stating that she was at their house alone, and someone broke in. She locked herself in the bathroom around 5:20 p.m. The incident occurred at Alta Hills Way.
- Two men attempted to steal a catalytic converter from a white Lexus SUV at the 24800 block of Laguna Vista around 9 p.m. They got back in their vehicles when they saw a neighbor.
- A resident told police a man stood in front of the caller's driveway, and when he saw him, the man walked around the corner to his vehicle. The incident occurred at 6:35 p.m. at the 28400 block of La Pradera.
- Near the 24 Hour Fitness located on La Paz Road, a man was lying down on his back with another man standing over him around 3:30 p.m.
The Sheriff's Blotter data is taken from the official calls for service records kept by the Orange County Sheriff's Department.
The calls represent what was told to the deputy in the field by the radio dispatcher. The true nature of an incident often differs from what is initially reported. No assumption of criminal guilt or affiliation should be drawn from the content of the information provided.