By Nicole Cook
A rundown of calls that came into the O.C. Sheriff’s Department September 30-October 1. Incidents reported from Dana Point are noted as such. Other incidents were reported in Laguna Niguel.
- An employee at Laguna Niguel Car Wash located on Crown Valley Parkway reported that a customer couldn’t pay for services a few days prior, and said he would return but never did. The report was taken around 12:30 p.m.
- An evicted renter was caught breaking into his old apartment at the Palms Apartment complex around 11 a.m.
- Around 11:00 p.m. at the 29500 block of Los Osos Drive, a caller reported that his brother was on heroin and threatened his mother with a knife the night before. He also made threats to murder his son and his mother and to burn the house down. The man was off the premises when police arrived.
- A woman’s debit card was stolen and used at several locations outside of the OCSD area. The report was taken around 4:00 p.m. on Trawler.
- Someone egged a man’s house the week before at the 23900 block of Catbird Court, and on Tuesday someone left a note with a name of the possible culprit around 9:40 a.m.
The Sheriff's Blotter data is taken from the official calls for service records kept by the Orange County Sheriff's Department.
The calls represent what was told to the deputy in the field by the radio dispatcher. The true nature of an incident often differs from what is initially reported. No assumption of criminal guilt or affiliation should be drawn from the content of the information provided.