Those of you, who would vote for a donkey as long as it was a Democrat, may find this interesting. I have a question for the Liberal base that I can't answer.
What has our President accomplished in his 3+ years in office? By accomplished, I mean what has he done that has had a positive change on our situation as citizens of the USA? It should be easy to answer for all you out there.
What has he done?
I'll give you some clues as you search for answers:
1. Has he improved the economy?
2. Has he lowered unemployment below 8 percent?
3. Has he lowered our deficit?
4. Has he strengthened our military?
5. Has he delivered a budget to Congress?
6. Has he lowered the poverty rate?
7. Has he lowered the number of people on food stamps?
8. Has he lessened class envy?
9. Did he land the Olympics in Chicago?
10. Has he made us less dependent on foreign countries for our fuel sources?
Seriously help me.
I, unlike many Conservatives, am proud that I have voted for people that were not from my party. This should be a slam dunk for you Ls.
What has our President accomplished in these 3+ years?
If you can't come up with some good ones, and still vote for him, what does that mean?
I know the answer but do you?
Getting national health care passed doesn't count because we all know what it really is.
And anyway, Mitt did it first.