If you are trying to avoid ugly door dings and major fender-benders while out and about in Laguna Niguel, be extra careful at the following spots, which we've deemed the most difficult to navigate without consequence:
1. The parking lot at at is one of the busiest and most chaotic places in town. Whether it is morning, noon or night, it is packed, and cars come and go every which way.
2. The parking lot is always snarled, and parking can be a challenge. Be sure you look several times in your rearview mirror before backing up and pulling out of your parking place.
3. One lot where people seem to pay less attention to their driving and more attention to getting inside for a good deal is . Also, be aware of runaway shopping carts that are left behind and rarely collected by employees.
4. If you have ever tried to pull into for a quick burger at the popular location off La Paz Road, you already know that it can be tricky. The fast-food restaurant shares a parking lot and driveway with , which means traffic is doubled. Stay alert for traffic coming in or going out of the area, especially when the drive-thru line is long.
5. If you need to pick up a gallon of milk or a loaf of bread at on a Sunday morning, forget it. Each Sunday from about 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., the parking lot becomes jam-packed with cars, thanks to the open-air Be on high alert and watch for kids, as well as for other people walking to and from their cars.