Besides being minutes from beaches, the harbor, and having moe than 30 parks at our disposal, we also have great shopping.
But you might not have known:
1. About 24 percent of of the city's revenue comes from sales tax generated within the boundaries of Laguna Niguel (Fiscal Year 10/11 Adopted City Budget).
2. One cent of sales tax for each dollar spent in Laguna Nigiuel comes back to the city's general fund.
3. The general fund supports such services as: public safety, street and park maintenance, and various city programs.
4. Plaza De La Paz Shopping Center is the city's most established center. Built in 1991, it is 293,540 square feet.
5. About 69 percent of the city's annual sales tax revenue comes from 25 businesses considered to be the top producers in Laguna Niguel. Click here to see the list.
Source: Laguna Niguel Chamber of Commerce6. The Center at Rancho Niguel established in 1989 and is equally as large as Plaza De La Paz.