This week's Patch Picks brings you one of the best foods of all: sushi. Whether it's high-brow or low-brow, sushi demands respect, since it's made from the highest grades of fish.
A few tips before we start our list:
- Sushi should be dipped fish side first, not rice side first
- Do not use too much soy sauce on your sushi. It can mask the true flavor of the fish, which is the star of the show
- Eating sushi with your hands is preferable, since sushi evolved in Japan as street food
- Eat each piece in one bite
- And make sure you don't point at people or food with chopsticks: it is considered rude
Onto the picks!