The vegetarian fast-casual Veggie Grill opened its third Orange County restaurant in Laguna Niguel earlier this year.
Here are the new choices:
- Bombay Bowl ($7.95): Herb-roasted veggies, super grains, steamed kale, cannellini beans, cilantro/green curry sauce with coconut milk, almonds, hemp seeds
- Harvest Bowl ($8.95): Field roast sausage, herb-roasted veggies, super grains, porcini mushroom and miso gravy, hemp seeds
- Quinoa Power Salad ($7.95): Quinoa and kale salad, avocado, fresh fennel, cannellini beans, romaine, carrots, almonds, currants, mint, citrus dressing, hemp seeds
- Herb-Roasted Veggies ($3.95): Seasonal selection of herb-roasted root vegetables, squash, mushrooms and red onions
- Mondo Nachos ($6.95): Corn chips, taco blend, mashed avocado, VG-cheese, jalapeños, soy cream