Sunday, Nov. 11 is Veterans Day and a number of fast-food and fast-casual restaurants are offering discounts along with free food to veterans and active duty military in appreciation for their service. Keep in mind, some offers are only available on Monday, Nov. 12.
In Laguna Niguel and Dana Point, enjoy these deals. To get veteran appreciation offers you will need:
- Require proof of military service
- Are dine-in only
- Do not include alcohol
- Can not be used with other coupons or discounts
- Do not include gratuity
Also, for some chains, participating locations may vary. Check with your local restaurant for further details.
Coco’s Bakery & Restaurant in Laguna Niguel
Sunday, Nov. 11
Free slice of pie with any purchase.
Denny’s in Dana Point
Monday, Nov. 12
6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
All-you-can eat pancakes (beverage not included).
T.G.I. Friday’s in Laguna Niguel
Monday, Nov. 12
Free lunch (11 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
Choose from: Jack Daniel’s Burger, New York Cheddar & Bacon Burger, or Spicy Craft Beer-Cheese Burger.
More Tips Before Heading Out from Militarybenefits.info and see what other restaurants outside of the area are offering:
- Review the official site information and rules before heading out. Many web sites are listing previous years promotions that are no longer valid.
- Be sure to bring proof of military service, uniform photo or be in uniform. Proof of military service varies by company.
- Be sure to note if the Veterans Day tribute is on Sunday, Nov. 11, Monday, Nov. 12 or even longer. Some have set hours as well.
- Many of the restaurant free meals are for dine-in only.
- Many of these promotions include small print that says participating locations only. Unfortunately individual franchisees may choose not to participate. Fortunately, some franchisee’s participate even if the corporate company does not.
- Call ahead if you’re unsure about anything.