Here are some of the best YouTube videos involving Laguna Niguel and Dana Point uploaded this week:
- Dolphins, Dolphins, Dolphins: The dolphins off the Dana Point coast made quite an impression on YouTube this week. Check out "Patches," a bottlenose dolphin that appears to be part dalmatian. In another video, dolphins fly out of the water in tandem right next to a visitor's boat. Finally, a pod of Risso dolphins appear to glow from just beneath the ocean's surface.
- 9-Year-Old Singer Debuts at Stillwater: Young Riley Sarah offers her first live vocal performance at Stillwater Spirits and Sounds with her grandfather accompanying on guitar.
- There, Up in the Sky: A couple of Laguna Niguel residents spotted unusual activity in the sky. Were they UFOs? Fans of blurry, color-changing lights will love this sighting. This one uploaded by an 11-year-old appears to be disc-shaped—and could also be a football.
- Maybe this explains the UFOs: Someone had the bright idea of flying a remote-controlled aircraft above Dana Point City Hall as the building was fumigated. The video shows a spectacular birds-eye view of the surrounding area, along with the rare sight of a major local building decked out like a circus tent.
- What's Up with Dana Point Town Center? Councilman Bill Brough explains what's in the works for Dana Point Town Center to a crowd of 50. See for yourself what you think of the plan so far.